Last Revised: August 26, 2020
- Malcolm Bay Sites are intended for a general audience and this policy describes our general use of information.
Children aged 13 or under
- Children aged 13 or under are not permitted to use the Malcolm Bay Sites.
Collection of Information
- Malcolm Bay receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Malcolm Bay cookies (small pieces of information stored by your browser), and the page(s) you request. Malcolm Bay uses this information to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- You may choose not to submit certain personal information while on our websites; in such instances, Malcolm Bay may not be able to provide you certain services.
Use of Information
- When Malcolm Bay shares your information with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and trusted businesses or persons, we require that these parties agree to use your information based on our direction and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- Malcolm Bay may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Third-party advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria. However, Malcolm Bay does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement.
- If you are using our services to register for an event or program or to purchase a third party product, Malcolm Bay shares the personal information you provide to each applicable third party to fulfill your request. Each such party operates independently from Malcolm Bay and maintains its own privacy and security policies. Malcolm Bay bears no responsibility for the activities of any such third party to whom Malcolm Bay provides information to process your request, and you should contact those third parties directly regarding your preferences for the use of your personal information.
- If at any time you no longer want us to send you any regular communications, you may “opt-out” of such future communications, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn: Managing Director
Malcolm Bay Realty & Land Company
491 Hill Street
Green Lake, WI 54941