CRS, GRI Broker / Owner
Over four decades of experience specializing in the Green Lake area
491 Hill Street PO Box 635 Green Lake, WI 54941
- Wisconsin Real Estate Brokerage License #20399
- Full-time REALTOR specializing in recreational properties.
- GRI – Graduate of REALTORS Institute
- Active member National Assocation of REALTORS
- Active member Green Lake County – Ripon Area Board of REALTORS
- Certified Residential Specialist Designation.
- Full-time REALTOR since 1978.
- Current MLS Director, Green Lake County – Ripon Area MLS Board of Directors
- Member REALTORS Honor Society.
- Serves on numerous committees for Local and State REALTORS.
- Organizer of Malcolm Bay Realty and Land Company, LLC, in 1999.
Civic, Community Involvement
- Past Director of Green Lake Lions Club.
- President of local Chapter of Izaak Walton League of America
- Past Membership Chairman of Green Lake Association
- Served on Planning Commission, Industrial Park Committee, and Variance Committee for the City of Green Lake.
- Past member of Green Lake County Advisory Committee working with the Lake Management Planning Project.
- Member of Green Lake Historical Society.
- Commissioner on City of Green Lake Historical Preservation Commission.
You will find Jason is Out Standing in many fields
After I moved to Green Lake in 2009, Tim helped me buy a home. Tim impressed me with his dedication and guidance through the process, and I found a home that I still love. A decade later, I joined Tim at Malcolm Bay to provide that same level of service to you in your real estate journey.
When not at the office or with a client, you can find me running Ripon’s first Airbnb, hunting mushrooms, or learning a new language. Currently, I am brushing up on my Nepali for a return visit to the country I served as a Peace Corps Volunteer.